Sunday, November 10, 2013

20x20 Style Challenge: Week #1 recap

Let me just say I love making lists and checking things off lists: pure exhilaration.  So this challenge has been right up my alley.  I made a Master list of clothing items numbered 1-20 and have mixed and matched my items for the whole month so I know exactly what to wear the whole challenge.  Its amazing not having to think about what I'm going to wear tomorrow!
The Master copy


My outfits this week:

Monday- Items #1, 2, 5, 14 plus Vegan leather Old Navy jacket
Top: Merona (Target), Skinny jeans: Old Navy, Mocs: Lucky Brand (Ross)

Tuesday- Items #10, 12, 19 plus H&M leopard scarf
Tunic: Mossimo (Target), Jeggings: Gap, Boots: Rampage (Macys)

Wednesday- Items #9, 13, 16, 18 
Top: Mossimo (Target), Tank: Long and Lean (Target) Pants: JLo (Kohls), Boots: Delia's

Thursday- Items #4, 7, 9, 14 plus leather and grommet Gap belt
Sweater: St John's Bay, Tank: Target, Jeans: Gap, Mocs: Lucky Brand

Friday- Items #3, 9, 11, 14
 Chambray top: Old Navy, Tank: Target, Pants: Apt 9 (Kohls), Mocs: Lucky Brand

My "star players" of this week were my moccasins and my white layering tank (but that is usually the case, I love those things!) 
One caveat: I'm feeling a little weird about all the selfies on Instagram.  I don't know if I'll continue to do that for the whole challenge...We shall see : )


Signature
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin
Linking up with The little Princess Diaries.

2 comments:

  1. Great outfits!! I feel weird posting these pictures on IG too!! It makes me feel very awkward. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!