Friday, November 1, 2013

Early Celebration

I am so thankful I got the day off from work to spend with Kinsey.  We went to our favorite place, the Aquarium for an early Birthday celebration. It was a perfect visit; not too busy, wonderful weather, and I got to spend the day with this cutie.  Our day in pictures:
"I want to sit on the otter."
Just lounging.
Ghiradelli's world famous sundae -Minus the cherry- Someone swooped it up!
Digging in.
Yum. We couldn't finish it, sadly.
And the day isn't even over yet!  Brian's bringing home dinner!  Score for not having to cook tonight hehe.
Ladybug for good luck!

{Happy early Birthday to me!}



Signature
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!