Monday, December 2, 2013

20x20 Style Challenge: Final Week Recap

The 20x20 Style Challenge has come to an end!  I had a choppy week; took a couple of days off in between the Challenge and then got my act back together to realize I had styled the same 2 shirts 3 ways: ha!  So needless to say, I'm glad this over.  I love the premise but after so many days of the same clothes I started to feel stifled, not creative.  And I will never be a fashion blogger because taking pictures of myself made me feel awkward.  But I had a wonderful time, and would be up for more such challenges in the future!  So on to my outfits...


Monday- Items #8, 9, 10, 12
Sweater: Gap, Tank: Target, Jeggings: Gap, Boots: Rampage


Tuesday- Items #13, 18, 19
Tunic: Target, Skinnies: JLo, Boots: Delia*s



Wednesday- Items #1, 3, 13, 17

{Sorry, no picture}


Top: Target, Cardigan: Target, Skinnies: Apt 9, Boots: Delia*s



Friday- Items # 6, 15 plus mustard tights
Dress: Target, Wedges: Calvin Klein, tights: Target



Monday (today)- Items # 4, 8, 14, 19
Tunic: Target, Sweater: Gap, Jeans: Gap, Mocs: Lucky Brand

My favorite outfit this week was today's tunic and sweater pairing.  It reminds me of a cute tunic from Anthropologie that sold out in a flash.  So I guess I did go out with a bang after all!

Thank you Kristin and Andie for the wonderful link up!




Signature
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. I love your outfits!! I'll never be a fashion blogger myself & I'm glad the challenge is over too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! I felt like such a dork for not realizing my shirt blunder but what can you do?! Here's to us getting outside our comfort zone :)
      Whitney

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for joining up! but isn't refreshing to know you can make so many combinations with a limited wardrobe if you knew you had to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always good to know we are capable of being resourceful :) Thanks Andie!
      Whitney

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!