Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What Kinsey Wore: Summer Separates

Ocassionally I find myself at Walmart and during a rare trip (for oil changing supplies, no less) I got to sneak a peek in the Toddler section and found the cutest top and shorts set (sadly, they are no longer available online).

They have since been separated but I like how versatile they are in pairing well with other items in Kinsey's closet.

For a Picnic with friends, the top was worn with navy cropped pants and gold Mary Janes.
Kinsey: the smallest and youngest of the bunch! 

A sunny, summery day called for a white ruffle tee with the yellow shorts and white sandals.




{I just love a 2-for-many deal: thanks Walmart!}

Top: Healthtex
Cropped pants: Gymboree, hand me down
Gold Mary Janes: Circo
Whale clip: GapKids

White top: Circo
Yellow shorts: Healthtex
Sandals: Maggie and Zoe
Hairclip: Kohl's


Signature
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!