Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What Kinsey Wore: stripes and spots


 I'm crazy for stripes and am so pleased they never go out of style. Add in polka dots and I'm absolutely ga-ga.

Kinsey rocked this tee at the beach with rolled jeans on our last day of Family Bonding Time (We were blessed to have daddy home with us for 2 months) and also with leggings and "ruby slippers" for a more dressy vibe- note the polka dot bow!

I mean, seriously, you can't go wrong with stripes and spots.

Cherokee tee (similar)- Target
Leggings and jeans- Old Navy
Mary Janes (ruby slippers)- Target
Bow- gifted


Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!