Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What Kinsey Wore: Tulle and Camo


Contradictions in fashion are fun.  I loved pairing this ultra- feminine tulle top (which is actually an 18 month dress re purposed as a shirt. Clever, I know ;) and the print-of-the-moment camo walking shorts.  I could never get away with wearing something so sassy like this, but when you are 3.5 and this cute, you can pull anything off.

And won't you know it, she reminds me all the time.


#flowerchild haha


Tulle dress: BabyGap
Camo shorts: Old Navy, thrifted
Converse: Ross

Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!