Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What Kinsey Wore: Matilda Jane Clothing

                                              

I am newly smitten with Matilda Jane Clothing!  I became a recent believer after seeing all the gorgeous and whimsical clothing all over Instagram and a certain blogger (Andrea at Momfessionals).

My first purchase netted me the Clever Fox Sweater and the Layered Ash Leggings- I know, I know- I totally played it safe and ordered none of the iconic prints-on-prints dresses or leggings!  But I was dipping my toe in the water, so to speak and now I'm ready for a full immersion :)

Here's how I paired them:
Layered Ash Leggings with a dress and tee.



Clever Fox Sweater with an orange and white polka dot tee, jeggings and booties.
Matilda Jane Clothing

And the even better news?!  I am hosting my own Trunk Show next weekend!!!  
Sooo excited! 



Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!