Monday, December 1, 2014

Pinterest {Closet} Project: Colored Coat

My December Pin-spiration comes from Shay at Mix and Match Family and her mandate that:

And I definitely have my colored coat.  From Gap. From 2008.  I've only worn mine a handful of times and now I want to rectify that situation.  So I scoured Pinterest and made this collage of my favorite looks featuring a colored coat:
pink trench coat outfits
original source not found, sourcesource

Look #1:
My gray Old Navy thermal is more charcoal than the inspiration picture but can I draw everyone's attention to the statement necklace I'm actually wearing?! Shocking, I know.  My boots are Rampage and the newest purchase thanks to the One day sale at Macy's two weeks ago.

Look #2:
So I used the color combination from the top right picture and then realized this would be my first time trying denim-on-denim, ha (two trends in one, getting fancy.)  The polka dot sweater and chambray button up are Old Navy from 2 years ago.

Look #3:
I probably should have worn my white with black stripe tee versus this black with white stripe top, but what to do now?  Top is Target last year.

And that is my version of the colored coat!  Thanks for the nudge Shay, it has reminded me how much I love this coat and why I bought it in the first place all those years ago.  And for a fun fact; le coat is as old as I am married :)


Linking up with Shay, Sheaffer, Mel
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!