Friday, December 26, 2014

Teething/Not teething


I am so confused- Brielana is definitely displaying signs of teething:

  • Excessive drooling
  • Fussiness
  • Gnawing on everything
  • More frequent bowel movements
  • Puffy gums
  • Poor night sleeping
  • Extra nursing sessions

{With the exception of no visible teeth!}

I feel like I'm losing my marbles. Brian just said the other day, "You've been saying she's teething for 6 months and she's only 5 months old." Har har.

But seriously, if it isn't teething, then what is it?!

Growth spurt? Maybe just the tooth buds making their way up? What?!

Anyone else experiencing this phenomenon?  It's the waiting game that drives me crazy!  The suspense is killing me.


Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!