Saturday, February 28, 2015

Baby Trends: XO BR mini collection

Baby Trends: XO BR mini collection



Mini top / White hoodie / Mini top / Banana Republic coat / BR Mini Collection Ribbed Pull-On Pant / BR Mini Collection Ribbed Bodysuit

You all know I love bright colors and mixing patterns, but one look at the new XO BR mini collection and I was smitten.  The muted palette and soft fabrics has me craving these pieces for Brielana.  They only have baby sizes (0-12 months) and though some are a bit pricey (I'm talking to you, cashmere) I really wouldn't mind splurging on that sweet layered sweater (in size 12 months so it will last longer, being real here.)


Any pieces in the collection catching your eye?
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!