Saturday, March 7, 2015

Happy 2 Years Blog Birthday

source
I am so happy to be celebrating this milestone/birthday/anniversary!  To think I started tapping away at the keyboard 2 years ago and am still persisting on doing so today, is lovely.  

As a person I have grown and our family has expanded to include Brielana and Stella.  I am a temporary Stay At Home Mom and not working full time at the Preschool (and boy is this time flying by!).  Life is good.

Thank you for joining me on this wonderful journey!

My first ever post is here, if you want to reminisce ;)
Last year's festivities here.

Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!