Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Where I'm at Wednesday: March Madness


March has come and gone faster than a blink of an eye!  Here's how I spent it:

I participated in a Spring Cheer Box Exchange hosted by Astleigh and Rachel.  It really helped usher in the new season.  You can read more about that here.  Because there's nothing like losing an hour of sleep and having to suffer through 2 children regulate their sleeping patterns to accommodate for the Time Change that really screams "Spring!" (harhar.)

My car is fixed!!!  Enter all the happy face emojis and memes!  We have been going somewhere every day just because we can.  What a novelty.  Thank you to the men in our families for all the hard work!
Going to Target!!!  Mama's back in business!

I got a haircut and our wonderful hairstylist wants to dye my hair for freeee (spoken like Adam Sandler in Bed Time Stories) and I'm actually contemplating it.  I haven't dyed my hair since high school, that was a decade ago.  I'm loving all the ombre styles and it's actually pretty maintenance free once the initial dye job is done.  That is something I can get behind.  Mama doesn't have time for upkeep ;)  And if you're so inclined, chime in on my Poll (upper right hand corner)!!!


I've been keeping the pace of reading about 3 books per month; If You Were Here by Jen Lancaster, The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold and Emily of New Moon by L.M. Montgomery.  And I know these are the 3 most random book pairings ever, but I like to mix it up :)  


We're going to a Just Between Friends sale this weekend and am super excited to get some good deals. This will be my first time going, but a few friends have gone and raved about it.  What's not to like about cheap stuff, right? Some items on my To-Purchase list include:  a two-seater bike trailer, some 9 month clothes, 4T clothes, size 9.5-10 shoes, and books.  I'll let you know how it went!

And TMI Disclaimer:
Gahhhh, can I just say how lovely it was to not have a period since September of 2013?!  It hasn't been awful, just mild cramping and aches, but the hormonal rage is terrible.  And if you want angst, totally read what I learned this weekend to put some perspective on life, ha.


Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Yay for free hair, that is so sweet of your stylist! I love the ombre idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she is awesome! Here's hoping I can rock it, ha!

      Delete
  2. oh that is so nice being able to go when you want with a car. my gosh I'd love if we had two cars.
    And nice job keeping up with your reading goals. I was doing great until..the end of January. oops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!