Friday, October 9, 2015

Gilroy Gardens

Gilroy Gardens

"Gilroy Gardens Home of the Circus Trees! Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park is California's only horticulture-themed amusement park. Ideal for families and garden lovers, Gilroy Gardens features over 40 rides, attractions and majestic gardens and the world famous Circus Trees. It is a place "where fun grows on trees!" You can ride thrilling coasters and delightful carousels, visit the monarch butterfly garden, paddleboat on Coyote Lake and even take a simulated ride in a hot-air balloon. Visit www.gilroygardens.org for more details."

You can save $20 OFF General Admission to Gilroy Gardens with this exclusive coupon.

I have to share this deal to Gilroy Gardens, which is the closest amusement park to us catered especially to little ones!  We went last summer for a Family outing which ended up being all of our first times, and Brielana was only two months old!  I may be over sharing when I write this but it was also the first place I nursed in public (covered, of course) and changed a diaper in a stroller (just keeping it real!  #momlife) and I also had a duck walk across the top of my foot and still cringe; it was scalier than I thought duck feet would feel like, go figure?  But I'll let these pictures speak for themselves as to how much fun we had.

(Look Beth!!! :)

A photo posted by Whitney Smith (@thefamilysmith4) on

A photo posted by Whitney Smith (@thefamilysmith4) on
We would love to go back and visit the new attractions!  And now that Brielana is older, maybe she can go on her first ride, too?  :)  Thank you to US Family Guide for this opportunity to experience the Park in exchange for a review.



Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I definitely laughed out loud at the duck stepping on your foot! I think it would make me feel a little uneasy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun (minus the duck - I'm only slightly terrified of birds). I wish we were closer, we'd totally check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about duck feet before, but that makes me cringe too! And cheers to the #momlife. Always super glamorous ;) I like the idea of a garden themed amusement park. I'll have to check that out if we're in the gilroy area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know they had this!!! I totally did not take advantage of my time when I lived in Northern California. We might need to hit this up on our next visit up North to see my parents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun place! I hope you can go and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!