Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What Kinsey Wore: Aztec print


It has been ages since I did a WKW post and maybe I'm the only one who enjoys them(?) but when you have such cute clothes, why not show them off?  And it doesn't hurt that she's super adorable :)
I love this Aztec print, it's great for fall and you just can't go wrong with black and white, so classic.



Bow clip: GAPKids
Graphic Tee: Old Navy
Aztec joggers: gifted
high tops: hand me downs
And an outtake:
"Mom, the sun's in my eyes, I can't take any more pictures!!!"


Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!