It's another round of The Man Behind the Beard. Not going to sugar-coat it, but these questions were not received well....
1. This year is Leap Year — what are you going to do to celebrate?
Brian: Um, nothing. That doesn't make any sense. Who celebrates Leap Year?
2. If you could create an obscure holiday, what would it be and why?
Brian: I don't know Whitney. There's national days every day.
Me: Not even a Festivus or Swizzletag kind of holiday?
3. Have you seen the movie Leap Year? If not, tell us about another romantic comedy you have seen.
Brian: Om my gosh, these are really dumb questions. I don't even watch romantic comedies.
4. Tradition has it that women are supposed to propose to their men on leap day. Would you (or did you) say yes if your girl popped the question?
Brian: We're already married. N/A not applicable.
5. If you had to have a special event take place on leap day, what would it be (ex: wedding, birthday, birth of your child, etc)?
Brian: No, cus when would you be able to celebrate it?!
***That's what I always wonder too.***
Linking up with Betsy.