Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Kinsey Behind the Blog {March}

It's another round of Kinsey Behind the Blog and I'm linking up with a few of my favorite ladies!

1) What do you enjoy doing with Mommy and Daddy?
Kinsey: Going to the park and going to the beach and playing with you and dad and Stella. I like going to the water park.
Me: What water park?
Kinsey: You know when we went with Hailey and Claudia (to The Boardwalk last summer)  cus you know it has a water ride.

2) Name one thing you are really good at?
Kinsey: School work. I draw things, I mix things and I love to play with bubbles.
Me: Is that school work?
Kinsey: Yes, bubbles is school work.

3) What's one thing that Mommy and Daddy tell you often?
Kinsey: Um, "don't jump on the bed."
Very true. But only on our bed, she can jump on her own bed.

4) What do you want to be when you grow up?

Kinsey: Uh, um explorer.
Me: What does an explorer do?
Kinsey: Explore the forest, fruits, food. That's it.

5) What do you think Mommy and Daddy do when you go to bed at night? 
Kinsey: Watch tv and make loud noises.
Me: What?! We don't make loud noises!
Kinsey: Yes you do, I can hear you! And you chew gum and then you wake me up in the morning.
This one cracks me up! I rarely chew gum and I don't know what loud noises she means because we are very conscious of not making noises, haha!



Linking up with BethCrystalJessMeghan and Stephanie

Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin


21 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!!! Making loud noises. I think that answer is my very favorite in the history of ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! It's so fun to hear what kids think. I love the loud noises. Silly girl! And an explorer sounds like a really fun job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubbles is school work - haha. The nerve of you guys chewing gum and waking her up! These are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, bubbles is school work. lol. And you make loud noises at night, that cracks me up. Stomping around eh? Hammering the walls?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, chewing gum?? She caught you! Too funny. And I love her career choice. Sounds like something I'd have wanted to be at that age too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh friend...'loud noises', huh?! You just got told on! haha! Kidding! But that is hilarious!! She's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Chewing your gum super late at night and waking her up I see? Too funny. I love her answers to all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baha ha oh my goodness there is so much to laugh about here.

    1) I love her job choices.
    2) Her memory is on point.
    3) Bubbles is TOTALLY school work.
    4) SSsssshhhhhh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LoL at making noises and chewing gum...she's onto you, haha! I am loving all of these kids answers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Explorer! Sensational answer...love it. From the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha make loud noises! I'm dying!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haaaaa! I love her answers. Don't you wonder where they come up with some of their stuff. Like, chewing gum? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being an explorer sounds like a great job. I want it too!
    Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  14. The loud noises one made me laugh!!! That's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one makes me blush haha! It sounds so bad but I seriously don't know what she's hearing, we even wear headphones to watch tv!

      Delete
  15. Uh oh! I hope she doesn't really hear too many loud noises! Gosh, these crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a firecracker. I love all of her silly answers. <3

    --visiting from the TKBTB linkup
    http://www.emmmmerz.com/tkbtb-mar16/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha! Loud noises. Great answers and such a cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha.. I'm just imaging you having crazy parties after she goes to bed... Where everyone chews gum :). And I love that bubbles is school work... I hope that's the extent of Noah's homework in years to come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loud Noises!!!!! I love it!!!! Shes a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!