Another month, another interview with Brian! I caught him at an "off time" so pardon the short answers.
1. What did you have as a child that kids today don’t have?
Brian: Rollerblades, put Rollerblades. It's a dead sport.
2. What did you want to be as a child when you grew up?
Brian: Not sure.
Me: What about an Egyptologist?
Brian: Yeah that's true. Put that.
3. What three adjectives would you use to describe fatherhood?
Brian: Um, patience, love and stress hehehe. Does that work?
4. How many years have you been a father and how many children do you have?
Brian: Wait, you know this answer.
Me: I know but it's supposed to come from you.
Brian: I have two children and a fur child. I've been a dad for as long as Kinsey's been alive, so for 5 years.
5. What is one piece of advice or wisdom you would like to pass on to your children?
Brian: I don't know, Whitney. This is too deep for my tired mood.