Tuesday, December 13, 2016

O Christmas Tree, how lovely are your branches // Ornament Exchange

I had so much fun participating in this Ornament Exchange! Not only do I adore all the lovely hosts but I was paired with one of my favorites, Crystal! I couldn't have asked for a better partner (or friend. Even though we've never met I definitely count her as friend.) Her thoughtful ornaments are so special to me and I will cherish them every year when I dress up the Christmas tree.Ornament Exchange 2016
Crystal and I didn't give each other many guidelines because I feel like we know each other enough to wing it and yup, I was right. Crystal sent me not one but two ornaments and they are both totally me! In her note, Crystal explained that she choose the ruby slippers because she knew the girls and I are Oz fans (let me direct you here for picture proof.)
Ornament Exchange
Crystal also chose a Willow Tree ornament because it is teacher oriented and she went on to compliment my teaching which was so sweet of her! I don't even think she knows I collect Willow Tree but I have myself a sweet collection going and that really touched my heart because my gramma started it for me and Brian has kept it growing; what an awesome gift. 
Ornament Exchange
And of course this wouldn't be a proper ornament exchange if you didn't see these beauties on the tree!
Ornament Exchange

Ornament Exchange
Thank you Crystal for your thoughtfulness. You made this exchange super special. Thanks also to the hosts, Stephanie, Beth, Liz, Crystal and Meghan!


Linking up here.
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin








13 comments:

  1. Oh those are perfect for you! Crystal did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Crystal picked perfect ornaments for you!! I love them both. Those ruby slippers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornaments! I collect willow tree and now I'm surprised to say I don't have any of their ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my guest bathroom decorated in a wizard of oz theme - love the ruby slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those slippers! Love, love, love. She did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and thoughtful, I just love really thoughtful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I collect Willow Tree too. I love the special meaning behind your ornaments. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous ornament!!

    Jen
    jpabstfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, PERFECT!! Crystal did such a great job!
    My mom bought us a pair of Dorothy's slippers after we'd moved from Kansas, and they are among my favorite hanging on the tree. "There's no place like home!' And that Willow Tree is simply perfect for you and your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ornaments are so beautiful! She did a great job choosing them for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and so thoughtful. These are perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!