Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Month 5 Bumpdate {Baby Boy}

How far along: Second trimester::Weeks 17-20::
Size of baby: a banana (which is such a strange fruit to compare to a baby- is it by length?)
Weight gain: 151 pounds so like 12 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes: I'm in that weird in between time where the full panel maternity jeans don't fit great but its all I can comfortably wear. I think I should try the under the belly jeans but kinda don't want to invest too much more money into maternity clothes.
Genderboy!
Movement:So I was at my doctor's appointment last Wednesday and he asked if I was feeling movement and ever since Easter Sunday, baby boy has been amping up his kicks! But he assured me its common to not feel anything up to 24 weeks, doesn't that sound like forever?!
Sleep: Beside super bizarre dreams and the occasional bathroom run, I'm getting good sleep.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach (still).   
Cravings: I haven't had a strong craving since the first trimester potato chip binge. But I'm happy to say chocolate finally tastes good again.
Symptoms: I am officially back to pre-baby energy levels. It struck me as I did all four loads of laundry including folding and putting away that I wasn't even tired and that was such a comforting thought. Now, I still take advantage of a nap here and there but I don't depend on them anymore. I'm starting to get some "growing pains" on my sides as baby boy stretches out but nothing horrible. And oh joy, heartburn has started. 
Highlight of the Month: Being legit pregnant, there is no mistaking the belly for a food baby anymore haha. And just being halfway done has me feeling so excited and accomplished. We went for the Level II ultrasound on Monday and I'm giddy about having another peek at little mister.
Month 5 Bumpdate {Baby Boy}
Week 17
Month 5 Bumpdate {Baby Boy}
Week 19
Month 5 Bumpdate {Baby Boy}
Week 20

Linking up here.
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. You look beautiful momma! I love the bump pictures. I wish chocolate wouldn't taste good to me right now because I'm too much of our leftover Easter candy. Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prego dreams are the worst... or are they the best?! lol. I am not sure, I just know they are insane. You are looking adorable as ever friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking amazing! I smiled when you said you look legit pregnant now, that's always an exciting step!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you look so pretty the third shirt is my fav
    http://sheismelrose.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so stinkin' cute! Yay for feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the cutest! So happy you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so adorable! Those baby kicks are the best thing ever! And a big HOORAY for chocolate tasting good again- that's an important one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so cute!!! I love these photos!
    The one thing, or one of the main things, I missed while pregnant with Mason was the stomach sleeping too. I am SUCH a stomach sleeper, it was so hard to adjust!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute baby bump pics! I wish you and baby all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word!! You are adorable. I can't believe you are already half way there. I can't wait to hear little mister's name!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL at food baby. I currently am rocking one :) I love these updates, so glad that you are liking chocolate again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the halfway mark!! And hooray for chocolate being back on the menu, I'm sure Easter didn't have anything to do with that ;) You make pregnancy look good my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm 100% a back sleeper, and even that gets booted after the belly gets too big. Whomp whomp. I hope you gain a new found love for side sleeping. :)
    Chocolate is good again. HALLELUJAH!
    Looking fabulous, momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you don't need those naps anymore! I still do...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eek, you look so so adorable! Somehow I'm still managing to kinda sorta sleep on my stomach because that is seriously the only way I can get comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!