Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Currently 001 // January

As this is a fresh new year I'm feeling ready to give this little ole blog of mine some more attention and be intentional with my content so here is where I'm at this month! Joining Anne for her Currently link up.
Untitled
Starting |
I have so many balls in the air right now that I'm either really killing it or am about to be crushed. I'm praying it's the former. I’m just starting my second week of doing a Whole30 reset and also doing the Declutter like a Mother challenge. As I shared last week I'm trying my best to embrace this year!

Hoping |
I have high hopes that this year will be one of fruitful change. I'm not usually one who does well with change but something in me is just going with it, and that is making it that more exciting!

Scheduling |
All the things. Putting pen to paper helps me keep on track so I've been updating our Family calendar, getting my blog calendar in order (though I will admit I'm a tad behind as this post is proof, haha) and keeping those Well Baby check-ups on schedule.

Reading |
The 6th installment of this series, Tower of Dawn and my fantasy-loving heart is beside itself. I'll be sharing more of my Reading Plans for 2018 later this month!

Playing |
Does Peek-a-boo and Patty-cake count? ;) 

Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Totally counts! Here is to rolling with the change this year friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been playing around with the idea of adding Whole30 to my WW routine. Maybe for a month? I'd like to see what would happen if I cut out sugar 100%. But I don't what the extra work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!