Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013

I am still exhausted from Christmas, am I the only one?  This year despite not feeling like I got everyone the perfect gift and totally lagging on cards (which surprisingly, the Hubby was a little bummed about.  Go figure.) it was a beautiful Christmas.
A few weeks ago, Kinsey was in her very first Preschool performance. Her class and mine sang together on stage at the school's Church. Prior to stage time, her teacher had put some chap stick on her and while most everyone was singing, she was rubbing her lips and puckering. It was entertaining to say the least. Sadly, both Brian and my mom had camera malfunctions so we got nada. But on the bright side- she will have 2 more performances in her Preschool career, or as I will call them "Make up Performances" (pun not intended :)
We had three celebrations at 3 different houses so Kinsey got pretty good at opening gifts. We had ours at home, went to Brian's parents and then to his step- grandparents.  I ate so much good food it isn't even funny. And I didn't make any of it, so maybe that's why it tasted so good?  

But my favorite part of Christmas this year was being able to share our good news with Family:
I am 13 weeks pregnant!  Praise be to God.

After all, isn't that what Christmas is all about?


I hope you and yours had a blessed Christmas 2013!


Signature
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!