Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!


My Baby girl turned 3 today at 8:26 this morning.  I am still a little shocked at how fast these past three years have flown by.

She has accomplished so much in the past 365 days:
She is potty trained.
She started Preschool
She went to Disneyland for the first time.
She gave up her Passy like a Champ.

Her favorite things:
Disney Princesses.  Dress ups.  Nail polish.  Reading books.  The great outdoors.  The Aquarium.  Daddy.

I got the day off from work and we went to our happy place: the Aquarium.  It was a slow day and we got to enjoy it.  A couple of little tantrums sprouted but nothing the Pinkberry bribe couldn't handle :)
This next year holds some big changes for our family, like a new family member, but I know God will get us through all those growing pains.  And Kinsey will continue to amaze us with her knowledge, and humor and a smile that lights up a room.


{Happy Birthday Kinsey Olivia!}

You are loved.

Signature
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!