Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Currently 008

October is h e r e! I have (along with every other basic girl) an affinity for this lovely month. With the cool air brings the promises of the holiday season and all the fun fall things. Joining Anne for her Currently link up.
Currently 008

Wearing | 
Layers! Hanging up my plaids and knit sweaters has been so good for my soul. Pulling on my boots, so satisfying.

Collecting | 
Soup recipes. Southern Living has been a wealth of knowledge.
Currently 008
Making | 
Pumpkin treats to satisfy my sweet tooth + my pumpkin spice addiction.
All the basic fall pictures. I'm anxiously awaiting the drop of the leaves so the babes can jump in them. But mums and pumpkins have made some appearances already too.
Currently 008
Planning |
Our 10 year anniversary. It's on the eleventh and we’ve thrown around a few ideas; a day trip to Fayetteville or to Eureka Springs, both have fun things to explore. We’ll see which one wins out. Either way it’ll be a celebration. 

Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Yay, darn it I always forget to do this! Happy 10 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 10 year anniversary! I hope you find somewhere fun to go. :-) I'm wearing some layers, but it needs to cool off a little more still.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth has been to Eureka Springs so pick her mind for things to do there!
    And your layers are killing me... it's still way too hot here for anything more than shorts and tees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Definitely a good idea to take the excuse of the 10-year milestone to plan something fun. And I'm loving your basic photos for October - especially that cute little hand :) Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love fall! I will partake in all things pumpkin all fall long! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy almost anniversary! LOVING all the basic fall photos! Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!