Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Currently 023

Currently 023 on Work it Mommy blog
How in the world is it October?! I'm not complaining, this is my favorite time of year! I'm just a little surprised, that's all. Joining Anne for her Currently link up. 
Admiring |
The beginning of fall foliage. The riot of colors and tones is one of the very best things the south has to offer in my opinion. It's almost show time!

Going |
About town. There's still so much of this state we haven't yet explored. I'm hopeful we can get in a couple of pumpkin patch visits.

Making |
Comfort food. I'm known for making soup in the summer but now that its cooler out I've got free reign. Any good recipes?

Scheduling |
There is so much going on right now! Fall is my active season. I can't wait to share more in the coming weeks!

Wishing |
Ourselves a happy 12th anniversary. When I think about all the life we've packed into the last decade+, it overwhelms me in the best way possible. 12 years married. 15 years together. 18 years of friendship. And counting 💗


4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! Hope you have a sweet day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!

    This is my family's season too - we are so much more active this time of year. Enjoy your October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. October is my favorite - I just love this time of the year.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, happy anniversary! And happy fall too - enjoy those pumpkin patches :) In the category of comfort foods, I'm thinking of making a good hearty lasagna. And maybe some crock pot chili! My go-to recipes: http://www.anneinresidence.com/2019/10/making-lately-favorite-crock-pot-chili.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!