Thursday, March 23, 2017

Baby BOY joy

I'm horrible, I said I'd let you know what we were having last week and just didn't have the energy to follow through, sorry! Let's make everything easier and just follow me on IG (@thefamilysmith4) mmkay? Now then let's get down to business.

We're having a BOY!!!

I had a feeling I was carrying a boy because so many things were different than my pregnancies with Kinsey and Brielana; my taste buds were so off I couldn't enjoy eating sweets and really craved salty snacks (chips are amazing), my boobs were huge like right away and that just doesn't happen to me (to my disappointment, ha!) and my bowels were all out of whack. So call it mother's intuition or what have you, I would have bet money on carrying a boy.

I also had three dreams all featuring a baby boy and that really swayed my vote. I had exactly one dream with each of my girls that were spot on- like with Kinsey it was almost deja vu!

When my doctor called and told me the results of the 10-week blood draw I cried happy, ugly tears. And then I did it all over again when I called Brian and told him. 

It has been amazing to say the least. I feel like a huge honor has been bestowed to me and one that I didn't even know that I needed. God is amazing. 


Linking up here.
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

22 comments:

  1. Yay for little boys! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how excited I am about this! Boys are so much fun!! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you and that last little paragraph is perfect beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the club Momma! I have something going out to you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is so, so good! A mother's intuition is real, friend. I can't wait to meet this sweet little boy that is going to wreck your mama heart in so many amazing ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very excited for you! That baby boy will be so well taken care of by his sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What wonderful news ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Little boys are so fun! :) So happy for you! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! I'm so, SO excited for you friend!!! Congratulations!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still super super super excited for you!!

    How is the name game coming along? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOYS ARE AMAZING!!! I'm honestly so thrilled for you!!
    And, yes! My pregnancies were SO different with Marcus and Julia. AND, I had some craaaaaazy real dreams about their genders, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have 2 boys and 2 girls, those pregnancies were SOOOO different! The girls were the same, the boys were the same, but I for sure knew each time what I was having based on my girl or boy pregnancies.
    Congratulations!!!

    Jen
    jpabstfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SO different! Its funny how different boys and girls are right from the beginning! I have to say its been an easier first trimester with baby boy but he's so low that he's basically pushing everything down, its been an interesting adjustment ;)

      Delete
  13. Congrats!! I don't have any experiences with boys, but I heard they have an extra special bond with their mamas :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so SO exciting! Princess dresses and bulldozers, it's the best of both worlds (not that there can't be crossover, of course). That is so cool about the dreams. Your psyche is definitely in tune with your body. Congrats my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!