Friday, April 21, 2017

Easter things // Pastels {A Year of Color #4}

Easter things // Pastels {A Year of Color #4}

I may very well be the very last blogger to share about Easter but I couldn't think of a better representation of pastels! So it'll be short and sweet.
Easter things // Pastels {A Year of Color #4}
We dyed eggs on Saturday. Somebunny (I'm not saying any names but we all know which little lady it was haha) spilled the green dye and wouldn't you know, PAZ dye is washable! All the praise hands.

Bless Target for always coming through for basket fillers. Everything minus the girls books, Pjs and jellies were from the Motherstore.

It rained on Sunday so that was only a little depressing. I didn't get to wear my planned outfit (a floral maxi) but the girls sure did look adorable. Dresses were sent from Great Grandma Mary from Arkansas.

And I got my Family picture! I couldn't rain on our parade ;)

Now it's your turn! Add your link below. Thank you for joining DesireeJustineStefanie and me for A Year of Color! Next month's
color is yellow and the link up will be on Friday, May 19th!


Linking up here.
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin
Two girls in a field // Pink {A Year of Color #2}

11 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love those dresses. And so glad Paz dye is washable-- good to know ;-). And I lol'd about the 'motherstore' comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared about Easter today too :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those matching dresses are adorable! The rain was definitely a bummer. We didn't manage a family pic at all, so good job on that front!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for getting a family picture even though it wanted to rain! boo for rain on Easter, that should be illegal or something, hehe. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so stuck on an idea for pastels! Easter is a great choice! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky that you got a family picture! I'm going to see if we can get one tomorrow but I think we might be getting MORE rain! I can't even believe it Whitney! Ugh. I keep telling myself how thankful I am and how much we prayed for rain last year btu I wouldn't mind a short reprieve. ;) I'm sorry you didn't get to wear your dress, I hope you get to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our Easter was rainy too. Rainy and cool 🙁. At least you remembered the family photo though. I totally failed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our Easter was rainy too. Rainy and cool 🙁. At least you remembered the family photo though. I totally failed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The girls look beautiful in their dresses! I think the pregnant woman deserves a pass for just now posting Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the girl's EAster baskets!! And the dying Easter eggs one is great! Cam asked why the eggs came out some much lighter than the color in the cup. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I literally laughed out loud when I read the "Motherstore." Bahahahaha!
    You all look smashing for Easter! And damn that rain!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!