Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What Kinsey Wore: Our announcement

To share the news of our pregnancy with Family and Friends we got Kinsey in on the act with this sweet tee from Target.  I instantly knew that a picture would be the way to convey our message and I definitely knew I wanted Kinsey to do the "talking"; so when I laid eyes on this beauty, it was pure gold.
baby announcementShirt: Carter's
Skinny Jeans: Old Navy

What creative way did you announce your pregnancy?  I saw so many fantastic ideas on Pinterest, but in the end you just can't do 'em all (unfortunately).





Signature
Linking up with One Little Momma
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!