Wednesday, February 5, 2014

5 Month Bump Update

Kinsey giving me a hand :)
How Far Along: 18 weeks:: Fifth Month:: 2nd Trimester
Size of Baby: Baby #2 is the size of a sweet potato.
Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds since last Doctor's visit 2 weeks ago.
Maternity Clothes: I'm still wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans but I know its just a matter of days until I make the switch.
Gender: We will find out next week!
Movement: It isn't consistent but I feel movement on a daily basis; be it a jab or an uncomfortable sensation when I'm lying down to sleep.
Sleep: Finally getting back to normal, minus the bathroom trips.  But man, those R.E.M cycles get deep and the dreams are i-n-v-o-l-v-e-d (I haven't decided if that's a good or bad thing).
What I Miss: Sleeping on my tummy.
Cravings: Oranges and Baked chips :)
Symptoms: Occasional back pain. Varicose vein pain (a lay-over from my first pregnancy.  Blah.)
Highlight of the Month: Kinsey turned 3 yesterday!


 Cardigan: Gap, Brown Sweater Top: Oh Baby by Motherhood, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: TOMS



Signature
4 month / 6 month 
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!