Monday, March 10, 2014

6 Month Bump Update


How Far Along: 23 weeks:: Sixth Month:: 2nd Trimester
Size of Baby: Baby #2 is the size of a grapefruit. 
Total Weight Gain: 10(!) pounds since last Doctor's visit 3 weeks ago.
Maternity Clothes: Bring them on!  I have to wear Maternity jeans, but I can wear my pre-pregnancy tops just fine.
Gender: Another little Princess!
Movement: This baby is an acrobat!  Wayyyy more active than her big sister was.  I'm thinking we're in trouble because Kinsey is always on the go now, I don't even want to think about doubling that.  On the other hand, I'll be super fit hehe.
Sleep: I'm falling asleep instantly now, praise Jesus.
What I Miss: Feeling "light" on my feet.
Cravings: Nothing specific.  Food will do :)
Symptoms: The dreaded Heartburn has begun.
Highlight of the Month: Seeing Baby kicking through my belly.  What a trip!
Week 20: aerial view :)

Week 21: Selfie profile

Signature
five month/ eight month
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!