My girl Vanessa at X-tremely V tagged me to join in the Love/Hate/Tag post so I'm going for it! All you have to do is share 10 things you love, 10 things you hate and then nominate 10 bloggers to join in the fun! Let's do this!
1. This probably doesn't even need to be stated, but I love my Family!
2. Water. Hands down my favorite beverage. And I definitely know I'm in the minority when I say "I love water". But I really do.
3. Reading. And I will pretty much read anything.
4. Layering my clothes. Jeans and a belt with a tank top+tshirt+ cardigan+ scarf= my perfect combination. Clearly I relish the colder months.
5. Citrus scents. Lemon just does it for me. Grapefruit is heavenly.
6. Sweets. I have an awful sweet tooth. Chocolate, cookies, cupcakes, candy. You name it, I'll eat if sugar is an ingredient.
7. Slip-on shoes. I'm not lazy or anything but tying shoes is completely unnecessary.
8. A cozy pair of PJs. Sigh.
9. Being a Girl Mom. In all it's pink, glittery, princess-y glory.
10. A nice nap. Or as Kinsey calls it a "cuddle" (because the girl can't stand the n-a-p word.)
1. Being barefoot. I just can't do it. Even inside my own house. I always wear socks or slippers.
2. Doing dishes. But what's worse is a full sink of dirty dishes. So I do them.
3. Being in traffic. Who actually likes this, am I right? And aggressive drivers, I'm a granny driver so this really makes me nervous. Suffice it to say my husband does all the driving when we're in L.A.
4. Not being prepared. I'm a planner and if I feel unprepared I get a little nauseous. I'm not very good with spontaneous either.
5. Hearing people argue. I get all sweaty and retreat inside myself. Most of the time I don't even realize there's a problem until someone yells and then I shut down. Watching Reality TV is not my thing lol.
6. Getting my hands dirty. I don't like getting pen marks on me. I can't garden. I'm pretty neurotic about having clean hands, it's a wonder I'm a preschool teacher.
7. Loud noises. Which is kind of ironic because I can be pretty loud. Apparently I have a sensory disorder of some kind, see items #5-7!
8. Cigarettes. The smell alone is disgusting. Thank goodness no one in my family smokes, yuck.
9. Being scared. Not a fan of scary movies. I have an active imagination so, nightmares. I recently watched Blackfish and was plagued by killer whales all night. F-r-e-a-k-y.
10. Being embarrassed. I go from normal to red in 3 seconds flat. And try as I might it stays that way forever. And don't you know it, but my 4 year old is really good at embarrassing me in public, haha.
If you want to play along, I nominate:
1. Elizabeth @ Chasin Mason
2. Courtney @ Sweet Turtle Soup
3. Beth @ Our Pretty Little Girls
4. Kasey @ Living out of Wedlock
5. Stefanie @ Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too
6. Sarita @ It's My Girl's World
7. Whitney @ Mama and Mister
8. Courtney @ A+ Life