Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Birthday, Brielana! {Red, White and 2}

Brielana Kennedy,
You are my little sweetie pie. You wear your heart on your sleeve and feel things deeply. You let us know when your feelings are hurt and can be heard saying "mean!" when things don't go your way. But you're also rough, tough and tumble and are the biggest daredevil; so I like to think it all evens out.
I'm not sure how we got to your second birthday so quickly. I blinked and you were a toddler. "Me do it" and "By myself" are heard a lot too. Thank goodness you're such a cuddle bug otherwise I would be lost.
You adore your big sister and want to do everything that Kiki does. Even if she doesn't really appreciate the adoration so much now, she will when you're older. Seeing you two together is one of the biggest blessings I have ever been given and it will never cease to amaze me.
You love all things girly; wearing dresses, brushing your hair (and others) naming colors (even if you mix them up) and pointing out "Stella's" and "gatos". Holes of any kind fascinate you and you're now starting to describe things using adjectives, "big hole" which actually reads kinda gross but is really cute in person.
You're my star eater, less-than-stellar sleeper, and my hand holder. Happy 2nd Birthday, darling. We love you.
That, my friends, is a marshmallow! Ha!

Linking up here.
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I love how you described her as your less than stellar sleeper... That was always Noah! But oh how we love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! Ben has an obsession with holes too! Any kind...in the ground, on the wall, all of them. Btw, through each post I find another reason we were destined to be friends... Kennedy. I've always wanted to name my little girl Kennedy. I just adore that for a little girl. Love that it is B's middle name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, love this! Happiest of birthdays to your sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, little one!!! And big hole totally had me cracking up!! Love her thsirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetheart! The time sure flies! I hope she has the happiest of birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little thing! I have some non-sleepers in my house too, so I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday precious girl! I hope she had the best day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red, white, and two. I LOVE it!
    Stellar eater and non-sleeper. Sounds a lot like my second babe. :)
    I hope Brielana had the best birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your sweet and precious little babe had an amazing birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 2nd birthday, Brielana!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Red, white, and officially TWO! I love it! I hope you guys had the BEST day celebrating! Happy Birthday Brielana!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww, so sweet, happy birthday sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!