Sunday, November 17, 2013

20x20 Style Challenge: Week #2

Another week down in the Style Challenge(!) this is my recap of Week #2:


Monday- Items #4, 13, 20 plus a black camisole
Top: Old Navy, Jeans: Gap, Boots: Delia*s

Tuesday- Items #1, 9, 10, 13
Top: Merona, Tank: Target, Jeggings: Gap, Boots: Delia*s

Wednesday- Items #11, 12, 17, 18 plus statement necklace
Top: Old navy, Cardi: Mossimo, Skinnies: JLo, Boots: Rampage, Necklace: Vera Wang

Thursday- Items #2, 5, 9, 15
Sweater: Banana Republic, Tank: Target, Skinnies: Old Navy, Wedges: Calvin Klein

Friday- Items #6, 7, 13 plus gray tights
Sweater: St John's Bay, Dress: Target, Tights: Vera Wang (Kohl's), Boots: Delia*s

Monday was Parent Conferences and the day was emotionally draining so that set the tone for not posting a picture on Instagram (and carried through the whole week.)  Also, I finally understand now what people mean when they say "black is hard to photograph".

My favorite outfits this week were Wednesday's, which I've dubbed my "Horse riding outfit", and Friday's dress and sweater combo.

My star piece this week were my cognac boots, oh so comfy.

Ready for Week #3- we're half way done, People!!!



Signature
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

Linking up with The little princess diaries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!