Sunday, November 24, 2013

20x20 Style Challenge Week #3

Week #3 of the Style Challenge and...

I miss going into my closet.  I feel like I have been missing a long- lost friend.  Is that weird?  I don't have that many clothes but the ones I have are treasures and this challenge has seriously made me appreciate every piece I own.  And I guess I should spill some beans now.  I actually don't have that much.  Since moving, my husband and I share one small hall closet.  So technically I won't say I'm cheating but I pretty much cycle through about 60 items on any given time just because we don't have room for more.  

Ahhh, I feel like I have bared my soul.  Thank you for listening.

Now on to the fashion rundown:


Monday- Items #9, 10, 15, 16 plus leopard infinity scarf
 Top: Target, Tank: Target, Jeggings: Gap, Boots: Rampage, Scarf: Kohl's

Tuesday- Items #2, 9, 11, 13 plus leopard H&M scarf
Top: Old Navy, Tank: Target, Skinnies: Old Navy, Boots: Delia*s


Wednesday- Items #1, 4 12, 17
Top: Target, Cardi: Target, Jeans: Gap, Boots: Rampage


Thursday- I was at home sick, so I spared you from PJ selfies.


Friday- Items #3, 5, 9, 15


I forgot a picture.  Let's blame the sickness.


Sweater: Banana Republic, Tank: target, Jeans: Apt 9, Boots: Delia*s

My superstar pieces this week: my Target long and lean tank and my Delia*s and Rampage boots.  I'm thinking I don't do a very good job of spacing out my tank top outfits. hehe.

Very glad to say next week is our last Style Challenge Week!!!  Again, I miss my closet.

Signature
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I miss my full closet, too. Next week the possibilities are endless ;).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!