Sunday, November 3, 2013

20x20 Style Challenge


I am linking up with Kristin from the little princess diaries for the 20x20 Style Challenge.  {Join here}  Basically it is 20 days, 20 clothing items, endless possibilities! Let me just say, I am super excited about this challenege!  I have been bitten by the buying bug and this is exactly what I needed to get myself out of the purchasing mood.  Especially since next month is already Decemeber, Christmas is practically in our laps!  So here are my 20 items that I will be utilizing throughout this month:

1. black white stripe 3/4 T 2. Red old Navy skinnies 3. mustard Apt 9 skinnies
4. Gap low rise skinnies 5. Banana Republic sweater 6. Target gray white stripe dress
7. St John's Bay knit sweater 8. Gap beige 3/4 sweater 9. white Target long and lean tank
10. black Gap jeggings 11. Old Navy chambray top 12. black slouchy boots
13. cognac knee boots 14. brown moccassins 15. wedge booties
16. white Target 2/4 top 17. black Target 3/4 cardigan 18. gray JLo ankle skinnies
19. mustard high low Target tunic 20. black Old Navy tunic
 {Remember: acessories and outerwear are additional choices!}

 A weekly Monday update about the week's outfits will be posted.  You can also use #20x20style and post daily fashions on Instagram.  You can follow me here.  Can't wait to see what all you lovely ladies come up with (actually, this is mostly why I wanted to do this challenge; I like the eye candy of a well put- together outfit hehe.)


Signature
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. yay! Love your collection and I am thrilled to see that you are joining us for the challenge! Can't wait to see how you remix! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andie! Im so glad you and Kristin came up with this challenge, I love it!!!
      Whitney

      Delete
  2. Yay, Whitney!! I can't wait to watch you pair those up this month :). So glad you are joining us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! After the initial picking of the 20 items, pairing them up is really fun and not as hard as I had anticipated. Glad to be on board!
      Whitney

      Delete
  3. How fun! I actually was going to join in, but I wasn't sure how these 20 things would fit in 20 days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so cute, Jennifer. You get a pass this time hehe.
      Whitney

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!