Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Month 9 final Bumpdate {Baby Boy}

How far along: THIRD Trimester :: Weeks 36- 40
Size of baby: 38 weeks is a winter melon
Weight gain: And the final weigh in tops the scales at 36 pounds gained; Same amount as I gained with Kinsey but feels like so much more. I'm not upset with gaining the weight, it's where the weight has distributed (lower body- legs & thighs) that has me feeling bad; that is not going to burn itself off and working out/dieting is not in my nature, lol. 
Maternity clothes: Still rocking the same old things and feeling less than stellar. 
Genderboy!
Movement: So much! Which is funny because he's definitely running out of space in there! 
Sleep: I've been so tired lately, going to bed early has been a priority. But once I lay down, the fun begins. I get upset stomach instantly and then my back and hips hurt. Thankfully once I fall asleep it's sound.  
What I miss: Feeling comfortable in my clothes. Sleeping on my back and stomach. Being able to tie my shoes, shave my legs, heck, just being able to see my feet!
Cravings: All the fruit! 
Symptoms: The need for TUMS has been exponential which has me thinking maybe this boy has some hair after all?
Highlight of the Month: This will be my last bumpdate!! I am relishing the movements and the feel of the last baby growing within my body but am really looking forward to holding him earth-side. 
Today is also my hospital pre-admin and probably my first physical to check dilation and I'm definitely curious what that will show! 
I have been so extremely lucky winning baby giveaways this week that I joked it should end with me having a baby, well that hasn't happened (yet) but the odds are definitely in my favor ;)
Saturday my mom and MIL are throwing me a little sprinkle so that will be sweet day and the last hurrah before little man's arrival!
Month 9 final Bumpdate {Baby Boy}

Month 9 final Bumpdate {Baby Boy}
Linking up here.
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so excited!!! I can't believe he's literally almost here. I wanna see the giveaways you've won. Nice!! So excited to hear that your sweet boy is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see that sweet boy. So excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so so close! I can not wait to "meet" him and see you as a boy MOM :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Won't be long! I wish you and baby all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so close!!!! Can't wait to hear he's arrived!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a baby yet??? I'm so behind on blogs. Tell me a baby arrived today!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!