Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Currently 019

Currently 019 on Work it Mommy blog

Finally got my scheduling down and was able to join in Anne's Currently link up, on time! I hope this sets the tone for the rest of the month because I need it ðŸ˜†

Wrapping |
We do a book advent and I have yet to wrap any of our Christmas books!! I'm sorry, but with Thanksgiving being late this year combined with decorating for Christmas early (never again! Lol) I am completely confused and now behind.


Baking |
It's the second annual Sweets and Cookie Exchange at Cindy's house this Sunday and the girls and I are making Oreo fudge and baby cakes (which are actually cookies). I'll share the recipes in a recap post next week!

Lighting |
In an effort to root the true meaning of Christmas in our children's hearts, this is our second year of following Marty Machowski's Prepare Him Room and lighting a weekly advent wreath.

Sending |
As early as I got our Christmas cards printed, I have given out exactly one. Mailed those babies out yesterday and hoping they make their widespread destinations.


Enjoying |
The fact we are in school/work for three weeks until we're off for another two! I feel spoiled and yet crave that home time!

What are you celebrating this month?

Pinterest_Hover InstagramGoogle_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Book advent calendar is my fave! But it really is a lot of wrapping... I managed to get it done just in time :) And ooh these cookies sound great - I'll be watching out for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I wish I had known about the Prepare Him Room devotional earlier!!! I have an advent calendar with Scripture readings all planned out; now we just have to go ahead and do them! Haha. Have a blast at the cookie exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, tell me more about this book advent! :)
    Also I need to start a christmas cookie exchange one year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The short few weeks before Thanksgiving and Christmas, when I was teaching, were just the best.

    I'm going to do the book advent in a few years when my one year old is old enough to get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!