Monday, January 6, 2020

Currently 020

Currently 020 on Work it Mommy blog
Am I the only one who finds it completely satisfying that the first Currently of 2020 is #20?! Ahhhhh, so perfect. Aside from that serendipitous occurrence, I missed Anne's actual link up so don't mind me posting late, as per usual.
Resolving | 
I don't make New Year's resolutions but I am mapping out my intentions, setting my Word and generally doing all those fun things to set the tone for this decade. Blog-wise, I'm actually a few posts behind since I haven't shared a Top 5 yet (my bad) or the cookie exchange from early December (yikes!) Maybe its time to dust off the ole blog planning calendar hehe. 

Reading | 
I was two books shy of my 2019 Goodreads goal of 40 books, so I'm pledging to read 40 again in 2020 and hoping it sticks this year. I have a few titles already in my To Read pile and I'm not sure which to start off with, Missing Mom by Joyce Carole Oates or The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson (any input?)

Cleaning |
I'm doing Allie's Declutter Like A Mother challenge again. I skipped last years but felt it was just what I needed to get my butt back into gear. We keep things pretty manageable throughout the year but with Christmas decorations/gifts, I needed to reign in some things. We have done bathrooms and kitchen thus far but it's a two week challenge so come and join us! I have already dropped of 4 bags to Goodwill as of yesterday!

Creating |
I am getting comfortable doing cross stitch and can't wait to finish up a current project so I can begin my Golden Girls cross stitch patterns! Best Christmas gift by far! 

Planning |
A certain lady's E I G T H birthday party. I can't even. I get reminders from Shutterfly and seeing a baby Kinsey undoes me every time. She's leaning towards an ice skating party but we shall see.

 

Pinterest_Hover InstagramGoogle_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!