Friday, July 30, 2021

Maternity + Family pictures 2021

This will possibly come as a shocker but we have never had professional family pictures taken before. My mom was our Christmas card photog back home and I do everything else so this was quite the experience! Aunt Cindy gifted us this session with the lovely Rifka of Rifka Jensen Photography.
We went to a beautiful wildflower field that was only minutes away from our home. We tried desperately for Golden light but it had rained that morning (much to my chagrin) so there was cloud cover, but thankfully, NO RAIN. The light that was coming through was soft and diffused so nothing to be disappointed in.
Rifka put us all at ease and was so sweet. She is actually a family friend of cousin Katherine and I think that personal connection helped with the process. All in all, it only took 40 minutes.
The kids did so well! I'm not above bribing so it took one lollipop each once we were finished and they were angels. Of course, they get a lot of practice posing for me, haha. The only snafu was Brian finding a tick on Kinsey's dress. We did skin checks once home and washed all clothing, disaster adverted. 
Kinsey at 10 years and 4 months.

Brielana at 6 years and 11 months.
Maternity + Family pictures 2021 on Work it Mommy blog

Clark at 3 years and 9 months.
I was 34 weeks pregnant and wore this Pinkblush Maternity gown in mauve.
Maternity + Family pictures 2021 on Work it Mommy blog
And a belly detail shot
Maternity + Family pictures 2021 on Work it Mommy blog

Maternity + Family pictures 2021 on Work it Mommy blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!