Thursday, November 16, 2017

Growing up Clark // second month edit

I CAN'T EVEN with Clark being t w o months old already. I swear the slower you want time to pass the quicker it goes. This month we’ve experienced predictable wake and sleep times, getting more social and growing like a weed. And the best milestone this month has been Clark’s personality, it is really beginning to shine!
Growing up Clark // second month edit
Weight 13.8 84th% He gained another two pounds since last month. Squish indeed. Its so funny having a substantial baby when the past two were petite lil things.
Length 24.25 94th% I joked to Brian that Clark will be a linebacker and Brian responded with “no, too many head injuries.” Only my husband would worry about potential hypothetical injuries.
Growing up Clark // second month edit
Oh the smiles. Guys, I am smitten. Those dimples are going strong. He has the biggest grin that stretches ear to ear and lights up his entire face. Photographs just don’t do him justice. Also, I have yet to capture one fully ;)

The laughs are starting to burble forth. They are pretty raspy and breathy and sound just like Beavis and Butthead but man it sure is cute.
Growing up Clark // second month edit
I've had the bittersweet task of going through clothes already, pass the tissues, please. Clark is out of NB and depending on brand can wear 0-3 footed sleepers and sweaters and 3 month onesies and pants. For the short time he wore his bitty clothes I've gotten way too attached to them lol.

This kid deserves a medal because he actually sleeps at night! Now, he still wakes 3-4 times a night but he’s a quick eater and goes right back to sleep. But I think the best thing is he always wakes up happy and smiling.
Growing up Clark // second month edit
We’ve been out and about more so he’s getting used to the car seat. It’s still not his favorite but he goes for longer stretches of sitting in it every time. The stroller on the other hand is a big bust. Does not care for that thing in the slightest. Guess its a good thing I baby wear the heck out of him.

My only question is, when will he grow eyebrows? ;)

Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Awww, I love all the pictures. He is so adorable. Piper has yet to get any eyebrows (her lashes on the other hand...) and it's kinda funny looking lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knew eyebrows were so necessary?!?! Haha. Love the long lashes though!

      Delete
  2. Those dimples! Those eyes! I die. I want to come squish him and love on him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he’s soo stinking cute!!! Even without eyebrows..😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 2 month old is about 1.5 lbs away from my besties 9 month old, lol! I'd say we have two opposite sides of the chart there. He is PRECIOUS friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so precious! It's so nice when they just go back to sleep. My kiddos were like that and it was so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy two months sweet Clark! You are so precious. Yay for sleeping at night!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TWO?! No. No. No. It all goes too fast.
    Those cheekies are THE best. And those dimples make me swoon.
    I'm also insanely jealous of the sleep patterns. My kids have YET to figure that out. (eye roll, here.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!