Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What Kinsey Wore Wednesday: Neutrals

Just kicking back, eating a pickle at Grandma's

Am I the only mom who dresses vicariously through their kid?  My daughter has the cutest clothes and can pull off any style so sometimes I will dress her in trends I'm too afraid to try on myself.  Like wearing all neutrals; I can't do it.  I'm too pale so it washes me out even more (yes, that is possible).

The owl top is from her second birthday (owl themed naturally), the khakis are Jumping Bean's from Kohl's and the shoes are Airwalks.  Doesn't she just look adorable?  I love how the glitter from the shoes picks up the glitter on the owl decal. 


Signature
Linking up with Kilee at One little Momma!
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!