Thursday, September 4, 2014

1+ 2 Month Favorites

1st and 2nd Month Favorites baby products

1st and 2nd Month Favorites by work-it-mommy on Polyvore

I can't believe my little one is 2 months old already!  Here is a round up of our favorite products these last two months.


Gripe water- my babies are gassy babies and this helps reduce spit up and upset tummy (and I'm not a very patient or effective burper).

Spit clothes- see above. Saves my clothes the embarrassment of having cottage cheese gakked onto them.

Button pjs- with Kinsey i preferred the zippered ones but she also slept through middle of the night diaper changes and Brielana, not so much. The snaps are quieter.

Huggies diapers and wipes- our choice in diapering care.

Carlsens vitamin D liquid supplement- as recommended by our Pediatrician. 

Mini emory boards- makes filling little fingernails easy and a lot less scary than nail clippers.

Pacifier- helps make car rides less stressful.

Baby wearing- we start with the Moby and then transition to the Bjorn. Whatever works for you as baby wearing is a great bonding experience.

Boppy pillow- anything to make breastfeeding more comfortable is a plus. (I also like my Brestfriend pillows but I didnt think it necessary to buy another product.)  It also doubles as a nice prop up seat until she is big enough for the Bumbo.


Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!