Monday, December 8, 2014

Birchbox Review


One of my good friends is obsessed with Birchbox and raves about her monthly deliveries. Being on a SAHM budget and not really being a beauty products enthusiast, I was only mildly curious as to what the big deal was.  So, when my husband got an offer coupon in his Gap bag, I promptly snatched it out of his hand and got to ordering.


Gap and Birchbox generously gave me $5 dollars off my first purchase and being no dummy, I ordered my first Birchbox for half off!  There was a quick sign- up process and then the fun began- a questionnaire of my preferences in regards to beauty products; makeup, hair, bath and body and even some food and home goods.  (This is what piqued my interest the most!)  

Birchbox review

I received my box on November 25th and here is what was personalized specifically for me!

Birchbox



Perlier white almond body butter- super light fragrance that reminds me of marzipan.  Soaks in fast and doesn't feel greasy.
Tocca Florance eau de parfum- an ultra-feminine fragrance that isn't overpowering.  A good daily scent.
Fekkai fortifying hair masque- smells ah-mazing!  Left my hair feeling super soft and shiny.
Supergoop! CC Cream in fair to light- I used this to spot treat and it did the job.
Eyeko fat eye stick in taupe- I like the subtle shimmer (and reminds me of MAC liner in Teddy) but I rarely wear any shadow or liner so this will be relegated to "special occasion" wear. 
Bonus: Justin's chocolate almond butter- my husband's addicted to these packs and eats them straight out of the pouch for a quick on-the-go snack.

It was a great introduction box and would make a wonderful Christmas gift for any girlfriend/sister/beauty addict in your life.

Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!