Friday, February 9, 2018

Currently 002

As is my usual style these days I'm late joining Anne's link up party. You forgive me though, right? :) 

Currently 002 by Whitney of Work it Mommy blog
Finishing |
Making Valentine’s for Kinsey’s class!

Subscribing |
To new podcasts! I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole and am having so much fun finding my way back.

Wishlisting |
Where to begin? I have an ongoing Amazon cart which is currently at 23 items. Here are just a few: Instantpot, immersion blender, these shoes, a 4-section laundry hamper, and a garment steamer.

Watching |
My babies growing up. I'm definitely in the camp of mom's who get emotional about birthdays. 

Hearting |
This season of life; everything feels so full and that feels wonderful.


Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. So glad that this season of life is bringing so much good! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love my immersion blender. I was a little scared to use it at first but once I did, there's no turning back. Poor James is tired of soups but not me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha sounds a lot like my Amazon cart! And I'm always looking for a new podcast - I enjoy listening to them on a lot of subjects, but it is nice to have some mom-centric ones queued up. Will definitely check out your list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!