Monday, April 23, 2018

Loving lately

These spring days have really revived my spirit, its amazing how much sunshine and fresh air really do a person good! (And let me tell you, I need as much reviving as I can get because little man is cutting a tooth and trying to crawl so sleep has suffered.) Here's what I've been loving lately: A small commission may be received if you purchase an item through my links. Thank you for supporting my blog!


Sweet siblings |
Except for the aforementioned sleep regression, these babes of mine have been so delightful. The ages and stages they are in just mesh so well together. I don't know how I got so lucky but I am thankful.
Loving lately on Work it Mommy blog

This subscription service prints off your Instagram pictures! I love the fun surprise of "which picture am I getting sent to me this month?!" whenever a Turngram envelope ends up in my mailbox. The printed pictures measure just shy of 4x4 inches on glossy, thin paper. These mini pictures would make great gifts for relatives that live far away or who happen to be less than tech savvy. 
Loving lately on Work it Mommy blog

Who else lived in overalls growing up? I loved overalls and I know that dates me as a 90's kid but I've been getting up the nerve to try the new fitted, slim leg pair that are out now. I have a strange relationship with my legs so I wasn't sure if I could pull them off but I love them! 

I recently purchased this brush for easier application of cover up to my eye bags (oh, the shame.) The bags have been out of control and since the skin is so thin and delicate my old brush just wasn't applying the makeup right. This soft brush has made ALL the difference!

Since switching to a natural deodorant I will periodically detox just to assure effectiveness of my deodorant gel and this charcoal mask is a great alternative to the Bentonite Clay I usually use.

What have you been loving lately?
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!