The premise of the scarf exchange is simple - you buy a scarf for someone and someone buys a scarf for you! And then in a couple weeks, you join us back here and share what you got!
Here's how it works :
Step 1: If you're interested in participating in the exchange (which we hope you are!), please send Liz an email with subject line of "2016 Scarf Exchange". Comments below are always welcome but WILL NOT include you in the exchange. In your email, please include your name, your email, your blog URL (if you have one), your Instagram name (if you have one), and any other social media links that you'd like to share with your partner. Exchange is open to US residents only - so sorry!
Sign ups will close on Saturday, October 1st at 11:59pm Pacific Time so please make sure you email Liz by then.
Step 2: Partner matches will be made on October 2nd and an email notifying you who your partner is will be sent that night or on October 3rd.
Step 5: Mail your packages by Monday, October 17th. That gives you a little over a week or so to go shopping and get the package in the mail.
***Spoiler alert: This is also the day after my birthday so I'm totally stretching out the celebration ;)
A little bit of additional information :
- Please plan to spend about $20-25 BEFORE shipping on the scarf for your partner.
- As mentioned above, the exchange is open to US residents only.
- You do not need to be a blogger to participate. You can get to know your partner through email and social media.
- Please make sure that you can commit to all the dates and the cost before you sign up. You don't want to leave your partner cold and scarf-less this Fall and Winter!
- And please let me, Courtney, or Liz know if you have any questions!