Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What Kinsey Wore: Touch of Gold

We're having a bit of an altered schedule this week at work and Kinsey got to visit my classroom on Monday and Wednesday!  This is not something I could do every day in an actual school setting; it's too hard to impose rules as "Teacher" when I'm always "Mama", so we kinda just left each other alone (this sounds worse than what it was, she played independently and I supervised my regular students.)
 It was wonderful to see her playing with puzzles and exploring my classroom, socializing with new friends and eating snack with her.  She has grown so much in just a few months, it takes my breath away.  She is a Preschooler now, not a baby or a toddler anymore.  She speaks confidently and her voice is starting to get a little deeper, her words pronounced with conviction.  She knows what she wants.  And when.  Boy oh boy.  And in just two short months, she will be finished with her first year of Preschool and become a big sister.  Time sure does funny things like that.

{It's comforting to know she will always be my baby.}  

Tunic: Old Navy
Leggings: Gap
Gold Mary Janes: Circo

Signature
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!