Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Blog-Birthday!

My Blog-Birthday (ONE YEAR OLD!!!) quietly slipped by seemingly without notice while I was plotting and planning behind-the-scenes to present this beautifully, redesigned site!

I figured since I actually made it to a year that it is safe to say I will be around for awhile and what better time to treat myself than a milestone?

My greatest "THANKS!" and appreciation to my Designer Kristin at Taz and Belly who did all this gorgeousness for me. I LOVE everything and couldn't have done it without you!!! I highly recommend Kristin for any or all of your design needs (she also does custom cards and stationary!) Visit her Blog here and Etsy shop here.

{Happy Blog-Birthday to Me!}



Signature
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!