Saturday, October 4, 2014

Three Months

How old: 3 months
Weight:  12 pounds {up 5 pounds. This is a guesstimate because I didnt actually weigh her on a scale}
Length:  24 inches {up 5 inches}
Baby clothes: 3, 3-6 months size
Diaper size: Size 1
Sleep: Still has her 3 am and 6 am feedings.  She has a morning nap, a long mid day nap and a mini nap at night a few hours before bed time.
Feeding: Every 3+ hours.
Likes: Being talked to, she is a super social baby, just like her Daddy.  She is beginning to like toys (her O ball and fairy Lamaze doll are her favorites)
Dislikes: Sitting in her car seat for too long; she does great when in motion but try putting her down in it and she is not happy.
Milestones:  This gal is rolling over!  I was prepping dinner and all of a sudden she was face down on her play mat.  Pretty sure I screamed.  Just to be sure it wasn't a fluke I rolled her back onto her back and she did it 4 more times!  I even got it on video #momwin  


Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!