Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Currently 005

May! How is it MAY? This year is practically halfway over. I guess when you're busy living, life goes by fast.
Currently 005 from Work it Mommy blog
Celebrating |
My brother in law’s birthday is on Cinco de Mayo, how fabulous is that?! Some many tacos were had, it made for a great day.

Creating |
I have been in a bit of a creative rut and truthfully, its bumming me out. Muse, where are you? Creativity is elusive sometimes but never gone for long. {Amen!}

Wearing |
I've had my Nike’s for a week now and have worn them practically every day, they are SO comfortable. It’s like walking on air but I suppose compared to Van’s and their huge rubber soles, anything would feel weightless. 
Currently 005 from Work it Mommy blog
Sharing |
What I'm loving lately
The love of reading with my littles
Currently 005 from Work it Mommy blog
Going |
This past weekend, along with the minis, I was able to have a little park date with Justine and her darling crew; there were eight kids between us and it was just a wonderful experience. This has been my first blogger friend meet up and it didn't disappoint!
Currently 005 from Work it Mommy blog

Currently 005 from Work it Mommy blog

Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Aw! So fun to have a blogger meet up! Those Nikes do look comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the year is almost halfway over!!! Time goes by way too fast. That is awesome that you were able to meet Justine. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!