Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Where I'm at Wednesday


I like a good Brain dump and Wednesdays seem like a good enough day to do so.  This will be my first Where I'm at Wednesday, an end-of-the-month check-in with myself about what I accomplished (if anything!) given each month this year.  I find being at home I give myself a little too much slack on certain things and with some reflection I can correct that.  So here go's:

I am getting down to the nitty- gritty of Party planning for Miss Kinsey's 4th Birthday.  Like making the shopping list for food stuffs and paper goods.  And then that brings me to the realization my Baby is turning 4 years old in exactly a week!  Bittersweet.  That's all there is to that.

I am on my 3rd book of the month and a wee bit ahead of schedule for my Yearly Goodreads Challenge of 24 books.  I've read Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld and The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh and currently reading The Art of Hearing Heartbeats by Jan-Phillip Sendker.

I'm sadly still without my car; we had a scary breakdown last weekend when my SUV stalled as we were heading uphill but thankfully, right next to a police officer in his patrol car.  Officer Jenkin's controlled traffic around us, called AAA for us, and stayed with us until Brian arrived.  God's timing is perfect!  But alas, being home-bound is kinda pitiful.

I'm definitely slacking in the Preschool homeschooling front.  Not only do we not have a theme or focal point, but we don't even do our daily work consistently.  I have got to sit down and Pinterest the heck out and get back on track.  Wish me luck...

Also, OMG, how many people have January birthdays?!  We've celebrated 4 already with another one this Saturday.  Cake has been enjoyed a little too much.

That about sums up January, folks!


Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!